Thursday, September 4, 2014

Wedding Selections



Message to Wedding Selections from Dream Horse Carriage Company

I was totally skeptical when approached by Wedding Selections back when they were just starting up. But the price was right and I tried them.
My latest post on their FB page netted over 4700 likes and brought me 38 followers on FB so far in three days. And the count is going up.
All I can say is WOW! 
If you are a wedding vendor you owe it to yourself to try Wedding Selections. Keep feeding them your newest photos and information so they can post about your company. What are you waiting for?
Tania Lawson, Dream Horse Carriage Company in New Jersey/ Metro New York area


Visit Wedding Selections FB page  https://www.facebook.com/morebrides to see the posts about us and many other fellow wedding professional in New Jersey and around the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment