Sunday, October 14, 2012

Hispanic Day Parade 10-14-2012 NYC


Hispanic Day Parade 10-14-2012
The contingent from Chile hired us and decorated the wagon
This was really fun to do.
These 2 white horses can pull your wedding carriage.
Dream Horse Carriage Company
www.carriagerentals.com
This letter was from the Chilean contingent in the Hispanic Parade
To Tania Lawson 
I was dancing behind it. I have some very nice pictures.
I have to download them to my computer and I will send them to you.
Everyone LOVED the carriage. 
I think it was the first time a country showed up with a carriage pulled by horses, and the horses behaved really nice :) they were SO cute :)

Thanks for everything.
We will definitely use your services for next year's parade again :)

Paulina.


No comments:

Post a Comment